August 26, 2008

My 1st Day of Preschool





I am ready to go Mom! Preschool here I come!









Look at my 2 handsome boys. All grown up and ready to go to school!









Joshua and his new teacher, Mrs. Karcher.





Joshua in front of his classroom door.



Joshua playing with his new classmate, Abraham!






Today was Joshua's first day of preschool! He has been looking forward to this day for quite sometime now. He couldn't understand why Nicholas was going to school and he wasn't. Well, today was his big day! He was so excited this morning when I told him that we needed to get dressed for school. Noah and I took him to school while Nick took Nicholas to his school. Joshua and I met his teacher and saw his classroom for the 1st time today. Joshua had no trouble with me leaving him. As a matter of fact he said, "Bye Mom. See you later!" I will admit that it was a lot easier for me to leave Joshua than it was when I had to leave Nicholas for the first time at preschool. However, don't think for one minute that I didn't start tearing up as I left him!

P.S. Happy Birthday Dad/Grandpa Dan! We love you very much and hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so handsome for his first day of school. Could that smile be any bigger? We cannot wait to hear the details of his first day.

Happy Birthday, Grandpa Dan!

Katy said...

Such a big boy! He looks so happy to be in school. That's our Joshua Bean!

Happy Birthday Grandpa Dan!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Joshua!! Looks like school will be a great experience for him!!
Jack starts Tuesday...

Me said...

Look at those boys! So excited for school...I hope that excitement stays for a long time :)

Hope Grandpa Dan had a great birthday!