August 31, 2008

Finally Legal

The Walter Kids
The Walter Gang (we missed you Justin and Angie!)
Here is a picture of Nick with all his mustache glory! He is so crazy and I LOVE IT!!!
The sis-in-laws
Maggie doing shot for shot with Nick

On Friday night, Nick and I headed up to The Juicy Peanut to celebrate Maggie's (Nick's little sister) 21st birthday! I still am having a hard time believing that she is 21. She was only a little 7 year old girl when I first met her! We had such a great time hanging out with all the brothers and sisters! (and her boyfriend, Blake, too!) I was surprised to see that Maggie could "hold her own" when drinking with her older siblings. She may have just turned 21, but she sure can keep up. I think the A-Chi-O's may have had a little influence on her drinking abilities (at least my sorority did on me!) Cheers to you Maggie, may we share many more drinks together!!!

4 comments:

Me said...

Thanks for the post and for coming out Liz! It was too much fun...and you are definitely right about the sorority influence :)

Katy said...

We sure did miss Angie & Justin! Maybe over Christmas we can all go out for some drinks! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so proud!! And glad to know Maggie can keep up with the best of them. College sure does pay off. Seriously, I am so thankful you can all go out and have so much fun together. Looking forward to seeing Justin and Angie in the picture.

Anonymous said...

Happy 21.
Maggie.
Have fun and stay safe.