August 16, 2008

Take me out the ball game







On Wednesday night, the boys and I ventured out to Freeburg to see Daddy play softball. He has been playing all summer long. This was the 1st game we all went to thus far this season. We didn't get to see much of the game because Nicholas and Joshua were too busy playing in the dirt and I was too busy telling them to stay out of it!!! I can remember back when I was a kid and I would play in the dirt with my brothers at my Dad's ball games. (Mom, now I know how you felt when we would be covered in dirt after Dad's games) It was a good game and Nick's team did win!!! Go Daddy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uhm Yeah!
Only I had to take out the red dirt that Guam ball fields had to offer us.
Straight to the bathtub you all had to go and not to mention the red dirt on our car seats. Payback it a BI@$#.LOL.
Mom