August 21, 2008

My 1st Day of Kindergarten!

Kindergarten..Ready or Not..Here I Come!
My Classroom.
Can You believe that I have a locker? How cool!
My new teacher, Mrs. Waddell
Someone, quick, get me a tissue!!! My baby is in Kindergarten!


It's official, Nicholas is a kindergartner! This is such a huge milestone! Today was his first day of school........kind of. What I mean by "kind of" is that today was a presentation for parents and students, drop off your supplies, see your classroom, and meet your teacher school day. I didn't have as hard of a time as I thought I would, but mind you I have not left him by himself yet. His first full day will be this coming Monday. I will definatley have to bring a tissue or maybe the entire box! Nicholas had a great time exploring his new classroom and meeting his new lovely teacher, Mrs.Waddell. I will be sure to post a full report from Nicholas on how Monday goes! Stay tuned!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look very cool, and very happy, Nicholas! I did not know you would have your own locker?!! And, I know your teacher and she is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

#1 That is some of the best hair I have seen in a while

#2 The best backpack I have ever seen.

Katy said...

Just so you know, Uncle Doug left the 2nd comment. :)

You'll love Mrs. Waddell. I had her for kindergarten too, & she was great!