August 12, 2008

All work...no play

Sorry that I have not posted anything new in a few days, but I have been busy working lately. I worked Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I spent Monday catching up on some sleep (I slept in till 9:30am) and housework. However, I did get a break from cooking dinner because the boys and I ate at Joe's Crab Shack with Grandma Connie, Mia, Tia, and Jamison. We were even able to eat outside because the weather was so beautiful!

Today, Noah had his first professional picture taken! He did such a good job smiling for the camera. I almost wish he would not have done so well because I sure had a hard time deciding which pose to choose. After going back and forth from picture to picture, I finally decided on one! Can you believe that....1!! I was so proud of myself for choosing only 1 pose!!! I think you all will agree that he is adorable in his 3 month old pic! Here is a picture of Noah after his photo shoot. All that smiling wore him out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That outfit looks so adorable on him -- I am sure his picture turned out great. Can't wait to see it.

Katy said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

paparazzi out!

Hilaria said...

oh no,
maybe this ones going to be the big movie star (:

works for me,
considering im the godmother hehe.