August 15, 2008

Joshua's Birthday Pool Party!




Tonight we celebrated Joshua's 3rd birthday! He does not turn three till the 21st, but with school starting next week we thought we better celebrate earlier than later. This year Joshua decided that he wanted to have a pool party. He was so excited about his birthday party and would ask me everyday this past week, "Mommy, how many more days until my birthday party?" We had a countdown going. We would even practice singing Happy Birthday to him!

We had fun with all of our family and friends! All of the kids, including Uncle Doug, had fun swimming the night away. The krabby patties were delicious! (thanks again Connie) We could not have asked for a more beautiful night. The weather was perfect. I wish that I had more pictures to share with all of you, but my camera is on it's last limb. It quit working right as everyone started showing up. I was not even able to take a picture of Joshua blowing out his candles. I think it's time for a new one! I will try to post pictures from Katy's camera as soon as she forwards them my way.


Happy Birthday Joshua!!

5 comments:

Angie said...

It was a great party! You did a great job! I have pictures on my blog too Liz. Between all of us picture takers, you'll have plenty! :-)

Anonymous said...

HOW I WISH THAT I WAS WITH YOU ALL. I'M GLAD THAT YOU HAVE GRANDMA CONNIE AND GRANDPA BOB TO BE NEAR YOU AND TO SHARE BIRTHDAY MEMORIES WITH YOU.
I WILL SEE YOU SOON JOSHUA AND I WILL BRING YOUR BDAY GIFT WITH ME
LOVE YOU ALL
GRANDMA VIOLET

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great party... Wish we could have been there!!
Happy Birthday Big Boy!

Anonymous said...

It was a perfect evening. The only thing that would have made it better is to having the Buntjers with us to celebrate!

Happy Birthday, Joshua. We love you so much!

Roma said...

We had a great time, so glad we were able to be there to celebrate! Love you :)